Chicken Alfredo Parmesan. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Serve with remaining sauce, heated and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese if desired. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Alfredo is all cooked in ONE POT!
Parmesan cheese (it's not Alfredo sauce without it) Olive oil (for pan-frying the chicken) How to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs combined with paprika, coating well. As the chicken is baking, cook pasta according to package directions. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Parmesan
- It’s 1 packages of frozen spinach.
- You need 1 box of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 dash of Adobo seasoning to taste.
- It’s 1 dash of Soul Seasoning to taste.
- It’s 1 packages of boneless chicken breast sliced thin.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 5 cup of Parmesan bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 jar of of cheesy alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
When the chicken is done baking, cut each piece of chicken into bite sized pieces. Toss cooked linguini with alfredo sauce. Place the sliced Parmesan Crusted Chicken on top of the pasta and serve. This Chicken Alfredo recipe is perfect for a tasty homemade and easy weeknight meal.
Chicken Alfredo Parmesan instructions
- Season chicken breast with Adobo and Soul Seasonings.
- boil water for noodles.
- beat eggs in separate bowl and pour bread crumbs in seperate bowl.
- add box of noodles to boiling water.
- pour oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- Dip and coat each chicken in egg.
- Dip and coat each chicken in breadcrumbs.
- Add each chicken individually to hot oil in pan. Fry both sides until golden brown.
- After 10-12 minutes or until tender, remove pasta and drain.
- add Seasonings and 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce to pasta.
- prepare spinach. I use the steam in a bag ones that you put on the microwave.
- mix in spinach to pasta.
- Once chicken is fried, cut up and place in baking dish.
- Add some alfredo sauce to the chicken and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top then bake for 10 mins.
- mix in chicken with pasta and spinach and add remaining alfredo sauce.
Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. In a pan over medium-high heat, melt butter, then add the chicken breast. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and basil. Remove from heat and set chicken aside. In the same pan over medium heat, melt butter and add the garlic.