Stir fry. Get Access To Daily Recipes, Tips, Product Recommendations & So Much More! Learn to make a super quick dinner with what you have on hand. Most Made Today Is Stir-Fry Healthy?
To make it even healthier, use a whole grain or vegetable base rather than white rice. The Neelys' homemade stir-fry is full of flavor and takes no time to make. Your family is sure to love this simple stir-fry, great for any occasion. You can have Stir fry using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry
- It’s 3 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts or pork loin chops.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen oriental stir-fry vegetables with seasoning package.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
Stir-Fry Sauce: Ready-to-use stir-fry sauces can be found in the supermarket. Use ⅔ cup for four servings. In recent years, the popularity of stir fry has spread across the globe due to its quickness, ease, and delicious results. This easy Chicken Stir Fry recipe is loaded with fresh veggies and the most delicious sauce made with honey, soy sauce, and toasted sesame oil!
Stir fry step by step
- Cut meat into bite size pieces..
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray. Heat to medium high temperature. add meat cook till done.
- Add vegetables, cover cook 5 minutes..
- Add 1/4cup of water, vegetable seasoning package, soy sauce and oil..
- Cook, stirring until mixture is heated through. serve over rice, lo mein or ramen noodles.
This post is sponsored by Safeway. This chicken stir-fry is a little spicy and a little sweet. Fresh ginger and garlic add a little kick, which is balanced with brown sugar. Though the recipe calls for bell peppers, water chestnuts, and broccoli, try it with any vegetable you like! There are so many different ways to customize your veggie stir fry, the combinations are endless!