LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo. Cajun Style Sausage Soup — Sizzling Sausage Grill Recipe. Johnsonville Apple Chicken Sausage and Rice Stuffed Peppers. I like to use Italian style chicken sausage in this recipe.
Country Fried Potatoes with Smoked Chicken Sausage. Good old-fashioned fried potatoes with sausage & onions. You can make this with less butter and/or oil to lower the calories even further. You can have LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 3 of Johnsonville chipotle chicken sausage cut into pieces.
- You need 2 cup of white rice (uncooked).
- You need 1 can of mild Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of hunts tomato sauce.
- You need 2 cup of frozen yellow corn.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Franks red hot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped yellow pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Creole seasoning.
The Cher-Make Sausage Company has been a pioneer in the category of smoked bratwurst. Our techniques and quality standards are unmatched. Of the four Bilinski's flavors we tried, two-Mild Italian Style and Spinach & Garlic-get our Smart Choice award. Both are low in calories, fat and sodium.
LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo instructions
- Throw all ingredients in a crock pot on high for 4-6 hours and enjoy!.
The Mild Italian got second place overall in our tasting. Stacy said, "Great color, nice sweet veggie flavor-finally a sausage I can eat!" With two convenience foods–precooked chicken sausage and refrigerated basil pesto–you can turn ordinary canned minestrone soup into a lunch or dinner that's satisfying and unique. The spaghetti squash is tossed the flavors of a traditional Caprese salad including cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese, olive oil, garlic, fresh basil, and balsamic vinegar. I love Mexican food, but not the high calorie count that often comes with it. This easy dish is healthy, delicious and a definite crowd pleaser!