Ham & Cheese Quesadillas. Ham is pork from a leg cut that has been preserved by wet or dry curing, with or without smoking. As a processed meat, the term "ham" includes both whole cuts of meat and ones that have been mechanically formed. Перевод слова ham, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. From Middle English hamme, from Old English hamm ("inner or hind part of the knee, ham"), from Proto-Germanic *hamō, *hammō, *hanmō, from Proto-Indo-European *kónh₂m ("leg").
Aj acts like a total ham when someone pulls out their camera. I was always sort of a ham. Definition of ham in the Idioms Dictionary. ham phrase. ham up. You can cook Ham & Cheese Quesadillas using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham & Cheese Quesadillas
- It’s 2 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 8 slices of thin ham lunch meat (if have turkey I use both).
- It’s of butter.
- It’s 1 of small sweet tomato.
- It’s 3 tsp of Italian Olive Salad.
- It’s of Velveeta shredded cheese.
To exaggerate a performance or act in an overstated or over-the-top manner, often to the level of being irksome or inappropriate. Ham definition, a cut of meat from the heavy-muscled part of a hog's rear quarter, between hip and hock, usually cured. Often hams. the back of the thigh, or the thigh and the buttock together. Unprocessed meat is referred to as fresh ham, but most ham goes through a curing process after which is it referred to as cured ham.
Ham & Cheese Quesadillas step by step
- Preheat a skillet to medium high. I butter both sides of the tortillas. Place the slices of meat, tomato, olive spread, & cheese on tortilla. Place in skillet adding the other tortilla on top..
- I gently press down on tortilla and cook 1 to 2 minutes then flip over. Cook other side 1 to 2 minutes making sure cheese is melted. Enjoy with a pickle and your favorite chips!!!.
The meat can be dry cured (salting the surface); sweet-pickle cured. This is an excerpt from Rubberhead. To see the full version, go here: vimeo.com/ondemand/rubberhead Directed by Eric Wareheim FATHER John C. Ham is the thigh and rump of any animal that is slaughtered for meat, but the term is usually restricted to a cut of pork, the haunch of a pig or boar. Ham is a compact source of animal protein and an excellent source of calcium, iron, niacin, phosphorus, riboflavin, and thiamine.