Chicken Alfredo. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Summer Squash Chicken Alfredo "I was looking for a copycat of a frozen dinner we used to buy, and this was it!
Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy. A quick and easy chicken alfredo dinner with broccoli, zucchini, and red bell pepper. The sauce is enriched by cream cheese. You can have Chicken Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- You need 2 of Cooked and Seasoned Cut Chicken breast.
- It’s 4 cup of Choice Cooked Pasta I like Penne.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Basil Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen Broccoli steamed.
In a large skillet over low heat, melt cream cheese and butter; stir until smooth. Add the milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pour chicken and pan drippings over pasta. In a heavy sauce pan, begin to heat cream cheese and butter on medium heat; slowly add milk.
Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Heat skillet on Med heat add melted butter , garlic, basil paste, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper. . Sautee till garlic is very lightly Brown.
- NEXT ADD HEAVY CREAM. Stirring constantly till well blended and starting to bubble..
- Next wisk in cheeses, you will want to make sure your Parmesan cheese breaks down so it's not gritty. Stirring constantly until smooth, remove from heat..
- Place pasta on the plate, next pour creamy Alfred sauce on top and the add chicken on top. Garnish with parsley leaf or mozzarella cheese. Vola!!.
Stir until all clumps are out, add cheese, continue to stir, then add pepper. This Chicken Alfredo recipe is perfect for a tasty homemade and easy weeknight meal. Made with creamy fettuccini pasta, heavy cream and parmesan, this traditional Italian pasta dish is simple and quick to make. Chicken Alfredo Recipes Creamy fettuccine Alfredo is turned into a mouth-watering chicken dish with these must-make recipes. Add veggies like broccoli or sun-dried tomatoes for extra flavor.