Juicy Tender Spinach and cheese Stuffed Chicken. Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken is such a popular and easy dinner recipe. This chicken has a delicious cheesy spinach filling and is baked until tender and juicy. A perfect chicken dinner recipe that's low carb and keto-friendly.
Serve it with a side salad or roasted veggies for the perfect dinner. There is a handful of my personal favorite ways to cook chicken breast. And this hasselback chicken stuffed with spinach and ricotta is definitely in the top five. You can have Juicy Tender Spinach and cheese Stuffed Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Juicy Tender Spinach and cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Prepare 1 cup of Cubed Pepper Jack cheese or Cubed Gouda Cheese.
- You need 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken breast.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Frozen Spinach (Thawed).
- It’s 1 dash of Dried Oregano (crushed).
- Prepare 1 dash of Dried Mint Leaves (Crushed).
- You need 2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of McCormicks® Molasses Bacon seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Kraft Homestyle Mayo.
Getting a bone dry chicken breast fresh out of the oven is one of, ohh so common, pet peeves. The chicken is stuffed also can be done in an air fryer with an incredible combination of cream cheese, spinach, mozzarella and bacon you can't go wrong with this Stuffed Chicken Recipe. I'm using Philadelphia cream cheese with frozen spinach to make the filling which gives the chicken so much flavor and make the chicken extra juicy when you. Thinly sliced chicken breasts stuffed with a creamy, cheesy spinach and artichoke filling wrapped in bacon and baked to tender, juicy perfection!
Juicy Tender Spinach and cheese Stuffed Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Wash Chicken and trim any fat, Cut slit in middle of the breast about an inch away from the other end of chick all the way around making a pocket in the chicken.
- stuff chicken with thawed/drained spinach and cubes of preferred cheese, take a wooden skewer and wave between both layers of chicken to make a seal.
- In a bowl, add mayo and mix well with all spices and seasoning mentioned. Take mayo mix and rub all over both sides of chicken..
- Place chicken in a glass pan and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Let chicken sit for 5 minutes after it's done. Remove Wooden Skewers, and serve..
This is one of my boys favorites! Keto friendly and low in carbs, if that's your goal! Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of our favorite easy dinner recipes. This chicken has a delicious cheesy spinach filling and is wrapped in smoky bacon then baked until tender and juicy. We love serving stuffed chicken breast on a bed of rice, or alongside some scalloped Potatoes and asparagus.