White Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Get Access To Daily Recipes, Tips, Product Recommendations & So Much More! Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Heat butter in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
But that's my issue, not yours, so please just use what makes you happy. Place chicken in a pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Drain, allow chicken to cool, and cut into small pieces. how do you make this delicious white chicken enchilada casserole? You can cook White Chicken Enchilada Casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- You need of meat.
- Prepare 3 small of chicken breast.
- Prepare 16 oz of Frozen Corn.
- You need 1 can of Green Chile.
- It’s 2 can of Cream of Chicken.
- You need 16 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 3 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheese.
In a large mixing bowl combine the diced chicken chunks, cream of chicken soup, canned chilis, sour cream, diced onions, milk, garlic salt, salt, and pepper. Set aside for a few minutes. White chicken enchilada casserole is where it's at, yo. Thankfully, I fall into the first category. and b) be it chicken.
White Chicken Enchilada Casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Boil chicken until Its easy enough To shread Or cut into small chuncks.
- Cook rice.
- In a big bowl Add corn, sour cream, cream of chicken, Chiles, your favorite cheese, chicken, and rice..
- Place in a 13 x 9 pan and cook at 375°F For 30 to 45 min till hot.
- I sometimes add tortillas Cut up inside. Make tortilla chips for topping. In the pic i added crispy onions. You also use cream of mushroom instead. Feel free to add some of your fave ingredients..
White Chicken Enchilada Casserole is full of diced, cooked chicken, black beans, cheese and diced green chilies. With layers of flour tortillas, this creamy casserole is so hearty and filling. What's to love about White Chicken Enchilada Casserole? It has all the flavor of creamy chicken enchiladas, but is much easier to assemble. Pour evenly over chips and top with the rest of the cheese.