Chicken Sausage Patties and Gravy. Blend the garlic and the spices into the ground chicken. Let stand in the refrigerator overnight to let the meat absorb the spices. A Sausage Bake with Potatoes, Carrots and Onions, all smothered in Gravy made in ONE PAN!
Learn how to make Chicken, Sausage, Peppers & Potatoes! I hope you enjoy this easy, and delicious Chicken, Sausage, Peppers & Potatoes recipe! Imagine a sausage patty made from chicken that's just as tender, juicy, and flavorful as one made from pork. You can cook Chicken Sausage Patties and Gravy using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Sausage Patties and Gravy
- Prepare of Sausage.
- Prepare 500 g of ground chicken.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, chopped fine.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Gravy.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shortening (Crisco).
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
It's possible, with a little help from pancetta. Using chicken thighs makes for a significantly more succulent and tender patty, as long as you keep the meat very cold while working with it. Chicken Sausage Patties Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
Chicken Sausage Patties and Gravy step by step
- Blend the garlic and the spices into the ground chicken. Let stand in the refrigerator overnight to let the meat absorb the spices..
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet under medium heat until hot but not smoking. Roll the spiced sausage meat into golf ball size rounds and flatten to around 1 cm thickness. Fry under medium heat until cooked through (75°C interior temperature), about six minutes per side..
- In the same skillet, mix shortening and flour under low heat until well combined.
- Add water, increase heat to medium, and bring to a boil, stirring. Add salt, pepper, and paprika. Stir until the gravy has thickened, about five minutes..
- Serve with buttermilk biscuits or rice..
Crumble chicken over apple mixture and mix well. These versatile sausage patties are a welcome addition to any meal. Serve alongside eggs in the morning, or as a burger at supper. Chicken thighs, spicy sausage, sweet bell peppers, and potatoes roasted in a hot oven produce delectable pan juices, a rich, caramelized finish, and fork tender chicken. All Reviews for Chicken, Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes.