Chicken burrito enchiladas. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Mexican Chicken Recipes! I am so excited to be partnering with Sabra Hummus today and to share one of Kevin's new favorite quick and easy dinners. 🙂 He requests this one just about every week! I think rice and chicken enchiladas are his two favorite foods ever.
Delicious and simple Green Chili Chicken Burritos are a great weeknight dinner made with diced chicken, cream cheese, and canned green chili enchilada sauce. With just a few ingredients and little prep, you can have an easy meal that is tasty enough to entertain with. Cheesy Smothered Chicken Burritos are an easy one-dish weeknight meal made with gooey cheese, green enchiladas sauce, shredded chicken and fresh toppings. You can have Chicken burrito enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken burrito enchiladas
- Prepare of Mexican.
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into one inch pieces.
- It’s 2 cup of instant rice.
- It’s 1 can of red kidney beans.
- You need 1 lb of frozen or canned corn.
- It’s 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 12 oz of mexican style bagged cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1 packages of flour tortillas.
Cheesy Smothered Chicken Burritos are one of my favorite meals. The family loves them, and they are simple to assemble. Roll up into burritos, and place seam side down in baking dish. Pre-heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Chicken burrito enchiladas instructions
- Using a skillet with lid lightly brown cut chicken pieces approx. 7 minutes on each side med/low heat.
- Cook instant rice. Set aside..
- On stovetop heat corn until hot. Drain..
- Heat red kidney beans until hot. Drain..
- Add red kidney beans and corn to rice. Set aside..
- Mix canned enchilada sauce with ranch dressing. Set aside..
- Place desired amount of chicken, rice/bean/corn mix into flour tortillas in oven safe baking dish..
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Pour enchilada/ranch sauce evenly over tortillas..
- Add Mexican style cheese evenly over tortillas..
- Bake for 15 minutes and you're ready to eat!!!.
Add the olive oil and sear the chicken thighs on both sides. Transfer the chicken thighs to one or two zipper lock plastic bags and set aside. Add the diced onion, pepper, and reserved spice mixture to the pan. In fact, the spicy addition is right there in the name, as enchilada is the past participle of Spanish enchilar, which literally means "to season (or decorate) with chili." Red enchilada sauce is most common, but green enchilada sauce, based on tomatillos, is a worthy option too. Roll even amounts of the mixture in the tortillas.