Chicken pot pie cupcakes. Separate the biscuits and place each biscuit in a muffin cup, pressing the dough up the sides to the edge of cup. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, chicken soup, veggies (can be frozen), cheddar cheese, and seasonings. Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
I will make my pot pie like this from now on. One cupcake is a good size serving for those of us trying to eat reasonably sized portions. You can use your favorite pot pie filling, or try the one I like! You can cook Chicken pot pie cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken pot pie cupcakes
- You need 2 of chicken breast,poached and diced.
- Prepare 2 can of (14.5) cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 3 can of refrigerated biscuits.
My kids liked it better then the chicken pot pie. Pour chicken mixture into crust-lined dish. Add onion and chicken broth; heat to simmering. Heat until hot, stirring occasionally until almost all liquid is absorbed.
Chicken pot pie cupcakes instructions
- Preheat 400°. Mix all ing. but biscuits together in a large bowl..
- Lightly grease muffin tin and press biscuits in bottom of each cup..
- Evenly spoon pot pie mix in biscuit cups and top with another biscuit smashed flat.
- You dont HAVE to top biscuit but,that's how we prefer it..
- Cook 15 mins or possibly longer depending on biscuits.
- Let cool for a few mins. Then serve..
Substitute any frozen (cooked) vegetables you have on hand, such as broccoli, corn, peas or green beans, for the mixed vegetables. Use diced rotisserie chicken in this recipe for a quick-prep shortcut. This chicken pot pie recipe is also known as "Mrs. Hering's Chicken Pot Pie" in the Marshall Field's Cookbook, from the famed Chicago Marshall Fields department store. In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices.