Chicken & Vegetable Soup. Chicken Recipes Find recipes for fried chicken, chicken breast, grilled chicken, chicken wings, and more! Get dinner on the table with delicious, easy-to-prepare chicken recipes from Food Network, including grilled, baked and roast chicken. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus).
This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. Serve these chicken thighs with all of the delicious lemon-caper sauce over angel hair pasta. Choose your KFC chicken: original recipe, extra crispy, Kentucky grilled chicken, extra crispy tenders, hot wings and popcorn nuggets. You can have Chicken & Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 4 of Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 bag of Frozen Broccoli.
- You need 1/2 bag of Baby Carrots.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 can of Corn.
- It’s 1 can of Green Beans.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic, diced.
- You need 5 Cubes of Chicken Bouillon.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
Chock-full of chicken, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night. This is the best chicken potpie recipe to have on hand when company comes over. —Karen Johnson, Bakersfield, California Chicken Tetrazzini combines cooked vermicelli, chicken, and mushrooms with a rich sherry-Parmesan cheese sauce. The mixture is sprinkled with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until bubbly and golden. This is a great way to use leftover cooked chicken.
Chicken & Vegetable Soup step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Peel and Cut potatoes into 1in cubes, put in a pot of water and bring to a boil..
- In meantime take the chicken, sprinkle them with Garlic Salt and Pepper, place in a baking dish with water, fill it to the half way point on the chicken and place them in the oven for about 25 min or until middle is no longer pink.
- Next, check to see if your potatoes are cooked. If so drain them, cover and set on the back burner of the stove (Don't worry if they get a bit dry the soup will revive them).
- Then, dice up your onion and garlic and set aside on the counter..
- When Chicken is finished, place it on a cutting board and cut into 1in chunks or to whichever size you prefer..
- Pull out a big soup pot, place in chicken pieces, can of green beans, can of corn, bag of broccoli, the carrots, onion and garlic and then fill with enough water to completely cover all ingredients for soup broth..
- Turn on the burner to high and let it cook until at a high boil..
- Once boiling rapidly, add the cubes of chicken bouillon (But mush them with your fingers a little so no chunks are created).
- Add Garlic Salt and pepper to taste..
- Boil soup until Carrots have become soft, then add in the potatoes and put the heat on low..
- Cut your lemons in half, squeeze the juice of 1 1/2 lemons into a cup and fish out any seeds you find..
- Then pour lemon juice in the soup and stir..
- Turn off the heat, let soup cool about 7 minutes and serve. Add some Sriracha Sauce or your favorite hot sauce for extra flavor and a little kick, Enjoy! :).
Parmesan is full of flavor, so a little goes a long way. California Brick Chicken with Apricot-Mint Chimichurri. Chicken breast pieces make piccata, marsala, and schnitzel easy to cook. French Onion Chicken Macaroni and Cheese is all the flavor of French Onion Soup with cheesy noodles and chicken. Try my French Onion Deviled Eggs (yes, really!) for another recipe with a French Onion taste.