Creamy Chicken and Artichoke casserole. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. In a large saucepan, melt remaining butter; stir in flour and nutmeg until smooth. Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole Ingredients.
Or, you can of course saute some chicken in a. Add chicken, artichoke hearts, mayo, sour cream, wine, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; mix well. Pour into greased casserole dish and sprinkle paprika on top. You can have Creamy Chicken and Artichoke casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Artichoke casserole
- Prepare of Preparation.
- It’s 200 grams of Spiral pasta.
- You need 120 grams of Skinless boneless chicken breast cubed.
- Prepare 200 grams of Frozen artichoke hearts.
- You need 1 medium of Onion diced.
- It’s 1 of Packet Sazon goya achiote seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Packet Knorr bechemel mix.
- Prepare 1 liter of Water.
Our family really loves this creamy Chicken Artichoke Casserole. Cut the artichoke hearts into bite-size pieces and scatter over the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken and artichokes. Cut the spaghetti squash legthwise and remove the seeds, rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Creamy Chicken and Artichoke casserole instructions
- Pre cook pasta.
- Preheat oven to 200c degrees.
- Sauté chicken, onions, chopped artichoke hearts seasoned with sazon packet in pan.
- Mix bechemel mix with one liter cool water and bring to a boil stirring to avoid sticking or clumping..
- Mix bechemel sauce, chicken mixture, and pasta. Place in casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes..
In a small bowl, combine the artichokes, oil and garlic. Combine the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry; pour over the chicken. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in the prepared pan. In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, Italian seasoning, parsley, garlic powder, and red pepper. Stir until evenly combined, with no lumps.