Chicken stew in coconut with miracle plant Malunggay. Great recipe for Chicken stew in coconut with miracle plant Malunggay. Chicken stew in coconut with miracle plant Malunggay ; Tagged coconut, Water. Every part of the Moringa tree is beneficial for humans and animals, which is why it's often called the Miracle Tree.
See more ideas about Malunggay recipe, Recipes, Moringa recipes. Moringa oleifera is a plant that is often called the drumstick tree, the miracle tree, the ben oil tree, or the horseradish tree. Moringa has been used for centuries due to its medicinal. You can cook Chicken stew in coconut with miracle plant Malunggay using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken stew in coconut with miracle plant Malunggay
- You need 1 kg of chopped chicken.
- You need 200 g of picked malunggay leaves.
- You need 2 pcs of coarsely chopped onions.
- You need 1 pc of chopped garlic pulp.
- Prepare 1 pc of chopped chilli finger (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh chopped ginger.
- It’s 2 oz of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 cups of fresh and pure coconut milk.
- It’s 1 oz of vegetable oil.
- It’s of kosher salt and freshly crushed black pepper for seasonings.
- It’s 1 pc of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 cup of cut small potato (optional).
How to Cook Moringa Leaves: Moringa Oleifera, commonly known as Drumstick Tree is one of the most cultivated tree in India. you can find a tree or two in almost all households of South India in the backyard. All parts of the tree, mostly the young fruits (Seed pods), leaves. Then, heat oil in a pan, sauté onion, garlic, and tomatoes. Add in chicken and cook until brown.
Chicken stew in coconut with miracle plant Malunggay instructions
- Sauté onion, garlic, ginger, and chillies until lightly brown..
- Add in chopped chicken, and potatoes. season it with salt and pepper until the chicken sears up it's surface in crisp, drop a pc of bay leaf..
- Glazed with soy sauce, until reduces.
- Pour in the fresh and pure coconut milk.
- Cook the dish until chicken is soft and tender, as well as the coconut sets in. for in about 10 mins. season it if needed.
- Then lastly drop in the malunggay, simmer it again for about 3-4 mins. in a low heat..
- And then wallahhh..
- If Malunggay is not available you can use spinach as a substitute… ENJOY.
Now, pour in pineapple juice and evaporated milk. When the chicken is about done, add in pineapple chunks and carrots. Simmer until the carrots are tender. Spciy Chicken curry ; Tagged Pancake with Bourbon Peac, Puff. Best diet plan to boost your workout: From running to yoga, what to eat before exercise.