Chicken Lo Mein. See how to make tender chicken and mushrooms with saucy Asian-style noodles. Footnotes Note; The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. I can throw this chicken lo mein together on a weeknight when my kids are doing their homework.
Egg noodle – Or any other style asian noodle. How To Make Chicken Lo Mein. Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on my printable recipe card at the bottom of the page. You can cook Chicken Lo Mein using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Lo Mein
- You need 8 oz of uncooked linguine.
- You need 3/4 lb of boneless chicken breast, cubed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 5 tbsp of stir fry sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen stir fry vegetable blend.
Chicken Lo Mein Jennifer Suster of Chicago, Illinois says, "This lo mein recipe is a low-calorie eye-appealing dish that is very quick to make." With soy sauce, sherry, ginger and sesame oil, as well as red pepper and snow peas, it's as flavorful as it is colorful. Cook noodles according to package instructions. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Chicken Lo Mein is a favorite around here, and this easy homemade version is even better than takeout!
Chicken Lo Mein step by step
- Boil uncooked linguine.
- Fry chicken cubes in olive oil until no longer pink then add 2 tablespoons of stir fry sauce and teriyaki sauce then remove from pan.
- Stir fry vegetable and tablespoon of stir fry sauce and teriyaki sauce in same pan for 4-6 minutes until crisp.
- Add drain linguine and chicken to vegetables and add remaining sauces for 3 to 4 minutes.
Fresh egg noodles, delicious hoisin grilled chicken and tons of tender, crisp veggies tossed in a delicious homemade lo mein sauce! Cooking a large batch of lo mein in a wok or over crowding the wok will result in steaming the ingredients rather than stir frying. Lo Mein is a fantastic Chinese takeout option if you're looking for something a bit thicker than the traditional Chow Mein. With a super-short ingredient list, and an even faster method of preparation, this Easy Chicken Lo Mein is guaranteed to become a staple on your busy weeknight menu. This chicken lo mein is sauteed chicken and vegetables tossed with egg noodles in a savory sauce.