Ooh la la chicken pesto fettucine. Ooh la la chicken pesto fettucine This is my friend Heather's recipe that I've tweaked. See great recipes for Shrimp Ooh La La, Ooh la la chicken pesto fettucine too! Slice mozzarella into four thick slices and place atop chicken cutlets.
Top with generous portion of bruschetta topping. The sunny, nutty taste of basil and pine nuts melds with the rich notes of sun-dried tomatoes in a chicken sauce flavored with garlic and a handful of feta cheese. Serve over hot pasta and top with a grating of Parmesan cheese. You can cook Ooh la la chicken pesto fettucine using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ooh la la chicken pesto fettucine
- You need 250 grams of fettucine.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast, diced.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 jar of basil pesto.
- Prepare 1 small of container semi dried tomatoes.
- It’s 3 small of cubes frozen chopped spinach – optional.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sour cream, heaped.
Ooh la la chicken pesto fettucine. This is my friend Heather's recipe that I've tweaked. Chop up some baby spinach, dice a quarter cup of tomatoes or red bell peppers, and sprinkle the on with the cheese. You can also make this a salad pizza and top.
Ooh la la chicken pesto fettucine step by step
- Place the fettucine in a large pot of salted boiling water, adding the spinach after 5 or so minutes of cooking.
- Cook the chicken in a heated, oiled wok and once brown remove into a bowl and add the lemon juice and soy sauce into the wok and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the pesto, sour cream and semi dried tomatoes, returning chicken back until ingredients heated through.
- Drain the fettucine once soft and toss through the pesto mixture. Serve and sprinkle with parmesan. Double the recipe for a larger family or guests.
Ooh la la chicken pesto fettucine. This is my friend Heather's recipe that I've tweaked. Take the pan of the heat, then stir in the creme fraiche. Return the pan to the heat and stir in the pesto. Once cooked, drain the pasta well and add it to the pan.