Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine chicken, onion, oil, garlic, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. In a large bowl, combine salad mix, tomatoes, olives, tortellini and chicken mixture.
When the oven is done heating, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a sheet of foil. But this Tortellini Caesar Salad gives you the best of both worlds. See, there's still cool and crunchy romaine, a classic salty Caesar dressing, and plenty of parmesan, but there's also tender cheese tortellini tucked in. You can have Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad
- It’s 1 packages of frozen or refrigerated cheese tortellini.
- You need 1 of Grilled chicken breasts cooked, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Romaine lettuce, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Bacon bits.
- It’s 1 of Caesar dressing.
- It’s 1 of Tomato, optional.
It makes for a salad that's a bit more substantial, and the comforting chew of tortellini is excellent in contrast to the. My family loved this pasta salad right from the start, so these days I serve. You can substitute any type of cheese tortellini. Since this salad needs to chill, plan.
Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad step by step
- Grill chicken and cook tortellini until al dente. Run under cold water, let drain.
- Place desired amount of lettuce and tortellini in bowl. Top with desired amount of Caesar dressing and mix until everything is coated..
- And sliced chicken breast, bacon bits, and Parmesan cheese.
This salad is simple to make and ingredients can be added or substituted based on taste. The recipes starts by putting together a simple marinade. I love grilled chicken but you could easily bake the chicken if grilling isn't an option. We used frozen cheese tortellini but the fresh refrigerated kind from the grocery store works great too! You could even mix things up by using spinach tortellini or, if you're enjoying a T-Rex diet, there are even spicy sausage tortellini, and chicken and herb varieties to play around with.