Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! How to Make Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken. We love this recipe from Gooseberry Patch's Super Fast Slow Cooking.
I had no idea back then that this recipe would start a love affair with my crock pot. How do you make Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice? Cook white rice and set aside. You can have Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice
- Prepare 4 of frozen chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 can of of cheddar soup.
- You need 3/4 cup of of milk.
- You need 1 of add any type of seasonings you prefer & to your liking.
- It’s 1 cup of steamed rice.
- It’s 1 of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of cheddar cheese.
Place chicken breast on the bottom of the crock pot & season with garlic salt, pepper, onion powder, and paprika. Add onion, garlic, chicken stock, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of. This cheesy chicken and rice is so good! The brown rice cooks perfectly in the slow cooker with the juicy chicken.
Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice instructions
- Mix all ingredients except chicken & rice into warm crock pot. Mix well. Add frozen chicken breasts. I used 4. Cook on low for 7-8 hrs..
- Cook rice according to directions..
- Add cheddar cheese to crock pot or dish..
- Spoon rice onto plate, add cheesy chicken mixture, add cheddar cheese if you haven't already & enjoy!.
Crock pot recipes are one of the easiest ways to cook and my favorite way to save time in the kitchen. My crock pot cheesy chicken is to die for and the flavor is outstanding. Each bite is loaded with cheese, super flavorful and creamy. Smelling this crock pot cheesy chicken as it cooked throughout the night was amazing. Place chicken breasts in the crock pot.