Ground Beef Chili. Cook this beef chili low and slow. It's the long, lazy simmer that really sets this meaty chili apart. This hearty beef and bean chili is a comforting dish that will warm you up on cold fall and winter days.
This easy beef chili with balck beans is the best chili recipe! Made with ground beef, beans, my Quick Beef Chili Recipe. Lower in fat than most red meat dishes and with a high fiber content thanks. You can have Ground Beef Chili using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chili
- Prepare 2-2.5 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1-1.5 of white onion, diced.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 head of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ceyenne pepper.
- It’s 5 cans of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of hot chili beans in sauce.
- It’s 1 can of dark red kidney beans, rinsed.
- You need 1 can of great northern white beans, rinsed.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeno, diced.
- It’s 1.5 of bell pepper, diced.
- You need 3 stalks of celery, sliced 1/4in thick.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime, squeezed.
Everyone who tastes my chili comments that it is restaurant-quality. It's especially good with homemade corn bread. I have always loved to cook, and I enjoy developing original recipes. If you're looking to make a big batch of hearty ground beef chili, this is the recipe for you.
Ground Beef Chili instructions
- Add about a tbsp of olive oil in a large stock pot on medium high heat, then cook the beef and onions. Season with salt..
- Once the liquids have boiled off and the onion is transparent, add the garlic. Continue cooking for a couple minutes..
- Add spices, continue cooking for another minute..
- Add the diced tomatoes, reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add the beans, simmer for another 20 minutes..
- Prepare the vegetables as shown with cuts described in the ingredients list. Experiment with various types and amounts of peppers to suit your preference, such as pablano or habanero..
- Add vegetables, squeezed lime, and sugar. Continue simmering for 1 hour. If the consistency gets too thick, add some water or else cover and reduce heat to low. Adjust seasoning to taste. Then enjoy!.
We love chili and can't get enough of it – especially in the winter months. Make delicious chili on your stove or in your slow cooker. This homemade ground beef chili, a delicious meal from scratch, is made with red kidney beans and green chile. Full of ground beef, beans and seasonings, this chili gets its flavour and spice from Jalapeños! A big bowl of our Homemade Chili Recipe is.