Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies. Great recipe for Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies. This dish is super easy to make but you do need unusual spices like BERBERE Ethiopian Get the saute pan very hot. Add the spiced butter and the beef, stir-fry hot and fast until the outside of the meat is brown.
Packed with veggies, tender beef and pineapple tidbits, this sweet-and-sour stir-fry is ideal for blustery weeknights or activity-packed weekends. This recipe for Chinese stir-fry beef with three vegetables features an interesting contrast of textures and flavors that pleases both kids and adults. Marinated tender flank steak is stir-fried with bok choy, mushrooms, and red onion in a flavorful dark soy sauce with rice wine or sherry sauce. You can have Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies
- You need 500 g of beef cut in to bite size pieces.
- It’s 6 of green chiles, such as jalapenos or serranos.
- It’s 3 of medium size tomatoes 🍅 broken into bits.
- You need 2 of medium size onion 🧅.
- Prepare 100 g of Ethiopian butter or spiced butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cardamom.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic 🧄 powder.
- Prepare 2 + 1/2 tbsp of Berbere spice 🌶 (you can substitute with Cayenne pepper).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need of Divide the spices in two as per your taste for both veggies and beef.
Beef, a slew of colorful veggies, and a savory gingery sauce, all piled on a bed of noodles. Gary won't be leaving me for a young floozy tonight. At least not until after dinner. When I found some really good looking beef already cut into "stir-fry strips" I knew it was my husband's lucky day.
Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies instructions
- Get the saute pan very hot. Add the spiced butter and the beef, stir-fry hot and fast until the outside of the meat is brown..
- The moment the meat has browned, add half the spices, garlic and chiles. Stir-fry another 30 seconds or so, let this cook for a minute or two..
- In another pan add the tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeño, a little butter and spices mix it together and fry for 1 minutes.
- Then add it together with the stir beef and serve hot with bread or enjera..
Asian Stir Fry Beef Recipe Video Tutorial. RecipeLion has created a quick video to show us just how simple this stir fry is. Add beef mixture back into the wok and stir to combine. Stirring constantly, add crushed red pepper flakes and salt if needed. Comments posted by users for Stir Fry Beef with Veggies recipe This veggie stir-fry recipe from "The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime" is big on flavor, and you can prep the veggies and Every item on this page was chosen by The Pioneer Woman team.