Easy Chicken Stir Fry. Tease Your Taste Buds With Mouth-Watering Stew Recipes From Kraftrecipes.com A quick and easy dish to prepare, this chicken stir-fry is packed with veggies. Try adding bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, snap peas, or any of your favorite vegetables. Serve it with white or brown rice, or noodles.
Stir-Fry Chicken and Vegetables "This is one of my favorite stir-fry recipes. Serve over rice." – Michael Scovetta. Kung Pao Chicken "So happy to finally find a simple and delicious Kung Pao recipe! You can have Easy Chicken Stir Fry using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut or olive oil.
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken breast, cut into cubes, strips, or bite sized pieces.
- It’s 3 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 packages of frozen stir fry vegetables.
- Prepare of Stir Fry Sauce.
- It’s 1 can of chicken broth (14.5 oz).
- You need 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
I've tried dozens over the years and was always disappointed. This is great every time!" – Monrovia. How to make Chicken Stir Fry. Stir fry chicken: Start by sautéing chicken in a large skillet.
Easy Chicken Stir Fry instructions
- Heat oil in non stick skillet or wok.
- Add chicken breasts.
Take out of the pan and set aside. Stir fry vegetables: Take out of the pan and add the vegetables. Swirl pan to coat sides with oil. Add noodles or rice, or serve as is for a gluten-free meal. I have come to rely quite heavily on this easy, delicious chicken stir fry with easy stir fry sauce.