MacDaddy's Chicken and garlic mushroom Pot pie. MacDaddy's Chicken and garlic mushroom Pot pie I was using one of the recipies here and thought of the mushroom garlic addition. You can make this chicken pot pie up until step eight and then cover well and store in a freezer-safe bag or container to thaw and bake later. What Vegetables Go In Chicken Pot Pie?
Potatoes, green beans, or even broccoli would be good choices too. Season with salt and black pepper. Transfer bacon to paper towel-lined plate; crumble and set aside. You can have MacDaddy's Chicken and garlic mushroom Pot pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of MacDaddy's Chicken and garlic mushroom Pot pie
- Prepare 3 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of cans cream or chicken soup.
- It’s 1 of basket pre sliced musbrooms.
- Prepare 1 of bag diced hash brown potatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of copped garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 of pies crusts top and bottom.
- It’s 1 of bag of diced frozen carrots and peas.
This easy chicken dinner is made with sautéed garlic and mushrooms and topped with a creamy sauce. I used chicken breasts for this recipe, but chicken thighs would be delicious too! I am making this one skillet chicken dinner smothered in garlic and mushroom cream sauce on repeat this year. Add garlic and herbs then pour in cream.
MacDaddy's Chicken and garlic mushroom Pot pie instructions
- Cut 3 chicken breasts into quarter inch square pieces and cook in frying pan. Add garlic salt if you so desire..
- Saute diced onion diced garlic and mushrooms in large frying pan you can use butter or olive oil..
- Remove cooked chicken chunks and add frozen diced hash browns to the pan and cook throughly..
- Add soup and frozen veggies to mushroom onion garlic mixture and simmer on low heat..
- When potatoes are done add them along with chicken milk and sour cream and mix thoroughly..
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spoon mixture into two pie crusts and cook for 30 minutes or until pies are nice and brown.
Season with fresh lemon, salt and pepper and allow to cook and reduce until the sauce covers the back of a spoon. What herbs go with chicken and mushroom? Thyme, parsley, sage, oregano and rosemary are all perfect herbs to flavor chicken and mushrooms with. What to serve with creamy mushroom chicken: Add the rosemary sprigs and the squeezed lemon halves to the baking dish and drizzle the juice of the remaining lemon, plus any additional garlic lemon juice mixture left; transfer to the oven and roast, uncovered, until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crisp. Homemade taste you'll want to savor.