Pesto Mix. "Basic pesto, made with basil, olive oil, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese. This recipe differs from the classic preparation by the addition of parsley. You can add a little extra Parmesan to the mixture if you like." The recipe was very easy to make and was totally worth it for the absolutely delicious pesto sauce.
Here's how to make your own classic homemade pesto sauce. Toss a few tablespoons pesto with hot cooked pasta. Pesto is a mouthful of bright summer — basil made more so You can buy it in a jar or in the refrigerator section of your grocery story, but there is nothing better than making it yourself Fresh basil can be found in abundance at farmers' markets in the summer Basil pesto is extremely versatile! You can have Pesto Mix using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pesto Mix
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of packets Knorr Creamy Pesto sauce mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen baby california blend veggies.
- You need 1 cup of shells noodles.
It enhances the flavor for all dishes like steak, chicken, fish, vegetables, and pasta! Scrape down the sides of the food processor with a rubber spatula. Transfer the pesto to a large serving bowl and mix in the cheese. If freezing, transfer to an air-tight container and drizzle remaining oil over the top.
Pesto Mix instructions
- Dice chicken bite size.
- Boil water for shells.
- Spray pam in skillet and start cooking chicken.
- Set frozen veggies to boil.
- Follow directions on Pesto packets. You have to stir constantly so be prepared..
- When everything is cooked, add it all together and enjoy. I'm not so great with measurements so I just eyeball and it tends to work out.
Our Pesto Sauce Mix can take your meal to the next level. This classic Italian recipe pairs the bold taste of Parmesan cheese with the cool flavor of basil to enliven dishes like our Pesto Rubbed Chicken. Cook according to pack instructions and enjoy! Mix mint pesto and feta into ground lamb for a tasty lamb burger. Toss it with warm small red or b-sized potatoes.