Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style. Great recipe for Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style. This is just too darn good. One of the main things my ex husband misses.
If you are looking for my original pre-book chicken korma, you can still find it here. The recipes are similar but this recipe is closer to what you would find at a good curry house. Chicken Korma, an aromatic authentic mild Indian Chicken curry cooked with spices, yogurt and a hint of cream. You can cook Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style
- It’s 3 of or more large chicken breasts, cut into strips and then halved length ways.
- Prepare 1 of brown/cooking onion, halved and sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sultanas/golden raisins.
- It’s 4 of or more heaped tbs Pataks korma curry paste.
- It’s 1 of 425 gm tin carnation evaporated milk.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- You need 3 of portions frozen spinach.
- You need of fresh coriander.
Served with Basmati Rice or Naan for a restaurant-style Indian Chicken Curry Dinner, in comfort of your home. I'm sure you agree, Chicken Korma is everyone's favorite chicken curry in Indian restaurants. Chicken Korma Curry is a traditional Indian dish that is made with boneless chicken thighs, a blend of spices, cashews, almonds, and coconut milk. Chicken Korma is mildly spiced Indian chicken curry made with whole aromatic spices like cardamom, cloves, black pepper, and cumin that are simmered in a light and flavorful yogurt based sauce.
Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style step by step
- In either a large oiled pot or frying pan brown the onions together with the sultanas. Slice the tomatoes into thin wedges.
- Add the korma paste and stir for a minute until gorgeous and fragrant.
- Add the chicken and if cooking in pan, fry until browned and then add the evaporated milk. If cooking in a pot, add the milk immediately and poach the chicken in the milk.
- After simmering gently for 10 mins, add the spinach and tomatoes. Simmer for a further 10 mins, stirring occasionally throughout.
- Serve with rice, top with coriander if you wish and dig in. Serve with my minty mango dip and puppadums found on my page. The flavours are slightly better when done in the frying pan but you can risk drying out the chicken slightly.
Authentic Chicken Korma Recipe (Best Chicken Curry for Lunch/Dinner): Today's recipe is one of the best recipes of Pakistani and Indian cuisine. We are sharing easy and authentic 'Chicken Korma recipe' to make it in 'degi' style which is the most required taste of 'korma'. If you are a foodie and belong to central Asia specially Pakistan or India then you must be familiar with. Cooking chicken korma is easy, but you do need to pay attention to a few steps to get it right. Below is a detailed explanation of how it is prepared.