Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce. Season on both sides with salt and pepper. Ingredients for the Pork Loin: – Pork Loin (trimmed off) – Paprika – Oregano – Rosemary – Ground Pepper – Salt. Ingredients for the Sauce: – QUEENSLAND BUTTER – CHE-VITAL QUESO DE BOLA – CHE-VITAL QUICKMELT CHEESE – Onions (sliced) – Garlic (sliced) – Carrots (diced) – Dried.
Place roast in a large resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk stock, honey, pineapple juice, oil, thyme and mustard until blended; add to pork. I used bourbon instead of wine and the pork didn't really need the mustard sauce. You can have Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce
- You need 2 of pork loin steaks (about 200g each).
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 3 of small shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tbs of or so coarse mustard.
- You need 3-4 tbs of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar (optional).
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need of To taste, salt and pepper.
The combination of mustards in this recipe produces an especially piquant sauce to serve with the From BBQ chicken to the perfect grilled steak, here you'll find grilling recipes that are guaranteed to To juices in skillet, add mustards, and sour cream, and any accumulated juices from resting pork Very delicious pork loin. Easy Pork Chop Mustard Sauce: After cooking pork, add chicken broth to the skillet and scrape up Serve with creamy mustard sauce. Transfer pork to a plate and cover with aluminum foil while you This is a wonderful recipe. I sauteed some mushrooms in butter, garlic and salt and added them on top.
Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce step by step
- Pat pork steaks dry, pound them thin, season with salt and pepper, and let sit for 10 minutes..
- In a large saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat..
- Cook steaks until they have a nice sear and are done but still juicy, about 4 minutes or so on one side, then flip and cook for 2 1/2 or so on the other..
- Remove from the pan and cover to keep warm. Wipe off excess grease, turn heat down to medium-low, then add 1/2 the butter, shallots, and thyme to the pan..
- When the shallots are soft and brown, add the stock, mustard, and rest of the butter..
- Lower heat and simmer until sauce reduces. Be sure to taste and adjust: add sugar and/or water if too salty or too sour. Can also add more butter or some cream if you want it thicker..
- When the sauce is done, remove the cooked thyme sprigs, pour sauce into a separate bowl or over the pork, and serve..
Pat the pork loin steaks dry. Tip: this helps the steaks to colour and caramelise. Rub them with a little vegetable oil and season both sides with salt. Dry Pan Fry or Grill the Steak until golden brown and cooked — do not overcook as they will be dry. In a small saucepan, place the cream, honey and mustard and gently heat until hot.