Minnie chicken pot pies. These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! With only four ingredients needed—including Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers biscuits—they're a simple and delicious dinner option you can easily customize to satisfy any picky eaters at the table. Lightly press the chicken mixture down so it's level.
Mini Chicken, Ham and Leek Pot Pies. Pies are a very important comfort food in many countries around the world. This recipe will give you a delicious pie pastry recipe which will enable you to make your own mini chicken pot pies or individual pies with whatever you may want to put in them! You can cook Minnie chicken pot pies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minnie chicken pot pies
- You need 1 can of biscuits.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen mixed veggies ( carrots corn etc.).
- It’s 2 each of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of olive garden salad dressing or zesty Italian.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Minnie or normal size muffin pan.
The flavorful chicken mixture is baked in a golden brown crust made with refrigerated biscuits. We're obsessed with these Freezer-Friendly Mini Chicken Pot Pies, and here's why: They have all the great flavors of a full-size pie (like our beloved Classic Chicken Pot Pie), but with the added convenience and flexibility of smaller portion sizes. These mini chicken pot pies are ridiculously easy to make! These are such a fun and delicious meal idea when you have a craving for comfort food!
Minnie chicken pot pies instructions
- Marinate two chicken breast with olive garden dressing or zesty Italian for 30 minutes or longer.
- Heat oven to 350 and bake chicken while basing through out cooking time with remaining dressing from marinate for 40 minutes..
- Shred chicken then add to bowl. Mix in can of soup, frozen veggies and cup of cheese..
- Next use a Minnie or normal size muffin pan and flatten the biscuits out and up in each slot.
- Spoon heaping mixture from bowl into each slot.
- Seal together the tops of the biscuits by squeezing together dough. Once completed brush melted butter over each one.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or untill lightly golden brown..
Here's even more delicious dinner ideas! Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place. Gradually add the milk, whisking constantly to prevent lumps. Add the oil to a large pot over high heat. Transfer the chicken to a bowl.