HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket. Defrost spinach and sieve the water out. This tray-baked chicken with simple rub cooked with streaks of bacon and served with squashed potatoes and creamed spinach is an absolute a Of course, that alone is not complete without adding a vegetable dish, in this case creamed spinach. I already had the chicken weighed and cooked and I had made the dressing a few days prior. so the only think left was dice the cucumbers and wash the spinach.
How to make baked chicken with spinach and artichokes Take chicken pieces and brown on all sides. Rather than pounding the chicken and rolling the stuffing inside, you can make a slit at the end of the chicken breast, down into the center to create a pocket. Stuff the filling into the pocket. You can have HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket
- You need 1 of frozen spinach.
- You need 1/2 of Red onion.
- You need 1 of fresh tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each: salt, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, paprika, mixed spice.
- It’s 100 grams of chicken breasts.
How to make baked chicken with spinach and artichokes Take chicken […] How to Cook Tasty Low carb veggie egg muffin. HCG DIET LEMON CHICKEN SOUP – Lemon makes chicken taste soooo good!!! HCG Triumph is the leader in HCG Diet Drops and support products. They only take a few minutes to prepare so they are perfect.
HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket instructions
- Mix all spices together in a bowl. use 1 full tsp for each pocket. to limit the amount of salt.
- Defrost spinach and sieve the water out. I might use fresh spinach next time though, frozen spinach is full of water..
- Thinly slice the 1/2 onion..
- Cut the tomato in half then remove the pulp. cut each half in half again then cut each half into bite size. about 2 or 3 each half.
- Weigh these 3 vegetables on a scale for approximately 200 grams..
- Then add the chicken, spice with 1 tsp of spice mix and weigh again for approximately 300 grams total. chicken should be 100 g or less.
- Close up the foil to a pocket. bake in the oven for 50 minutes on 180 c..
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it..
Add the cabbages, spritz well with the seasoning, and then allow to boil. Ensure that the cabbage is wilted, and the sauté and chicken are done before bringing it down. Discover tons of recipes and meal ideas for the HCG Diet. The food list for the diet is limited, but that doesn't mean you have to eat bland foods for weeks. The HCG diet is meant to give you a new perspective on what you eat, and to help you let go of bad eating habits, such as drinking excessive amounts of soda.