Creamy Tortellini Soup. This Creamy Tortellini Soup is a quick, easy, and deliciously creamy soup packed with cheesy tortellini and fresh spinach. AN EASY AND CREAMY SOUP RECIPE And all the pasta-soup lovahs, please stand UP! Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
I Made It Print Creamy Italian Tortellini Soup Lou Lou Girls. Today's Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup is a health-ified version of a heavier cream-based soup. I haven't removed the essential elements that make it special such as tender chicken, hearty cheese tortellini, and even a little cream. You can have Creamy Tortellini Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tortellini Soup
- You need 1/2 lb of Chicken breast, cubed.
- You need 1 of 14.5 oz can chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of 9 oz package refrigerated cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 2 of 10.5 oz cans cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 2 cup of half-and-half.
- It’s 1 of 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- It’s 1 small of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground black pepper (.25 tsp if desired).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes or crushed red pepper (NOT red pepper powder!).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Poultry seasoning (1 tsp if desired).
This Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is one of my favourite recipes! Loaded with carrots, celery and spinach, soft pillows of cheese tortellini PLUS incredible flavours, this soup is thick and creamy without heavy cream OR a roux to get the thick and creamy texture. Creamy sausage and tortellini soup is a bowl full of comfort! We love soup at our home, and this tortellini soup is so hearty and delicious!
Creamy Tortellini Soup instructions
- Bring chicken broth to boil in soup pot..
- Add tortellini to chicken broth. Cook according to package directions (cooked through and firm to bite, about 8 minutes)..
- Sautee 1 small, diced onion in 2 TBs of butter w/2 tsp minced garlic. Add thyme, black pepper, salt, red pepper, and poultry seasoning. Also sautee chicken in this mix..
- Stir chicken/onion mixture, cream of chicken soup, half-and-half, spinach (leave out about 1/2 cup, if desired) with tortellini and chicken broth..
- Bring to a simmer. Continue cooking until hot (7-10 minutes). Serve..
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Tortellini Soup is so easy to make and one of the best soups that you will make! Tortellini, diced tomatoes spinach and white beans are hidden is the most creamy and delicious soup that your family will love! This Creamy Tortellini Soup is one of the most hearty, warm filling dishes ever! There's nothing better than gathering the family around the table with bowls of comforting, nourishing soup and warm bread. The first recipe that caught my eye was a yummy-looking creamy tortellini soup recipe from my friend, Katerina.