Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons. Great recipe for Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons. I am a juvenile diabetic, and drinking alcohol is not good for me. When I was younger, however, I was not so wise, and drank often.
Place the cilantro, pepper, garlic powder and onion salt into a blender. Pour Margarita mix, lime juice, orange juice, tequila, triple sec ( optional) and honey into the blender. Crunchy romaine lettuce, garlic butter croutons, juicy tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and chicken tossed in classic caesar salad dressing and rolled in a tortilla wrap. You can cook Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons
- Prepare of main course, salad, chicken.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coarse black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarita mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of tequila.
- You need 3 tbsp of triple sec (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of light Olive oil.
- Prepare 5 piece of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced very fine.
- It’s 8 oz of French baguette.
- You need 3/4 cup of Parmigiano-reggiano cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian herbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of For raspberry vinaigrette.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raspberry vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh basil leaves.
Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons I am a juvenile diabetic, and drinking alcohol is not good for me. When I was younger, however, I was not so wise, and drank often. Caesar Salad Romaine lettuce, bacon strips, croutons and parmesan. Garlic Bread Thick slices of toasted bread brushed with a buttery garlic spread.
Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons instructions
- Place the cilantro, pepper, garlic powder and onion salt into a blender..
- Pour Margarita mix, lime juice, orange juice, tequila, triple sec ( optional) and honey into the blender. Puree on high speed until mixture is smooth, then reduce the speed to medium-low and slowly add the Olive oil and blend until creamy..
- Place chicken in a large Ziploc storage bag. Pour in marinade, close bag and store in fridge over night..
- After marinating the chicken over night, place chicken and marinade in a skillet and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for about 10 minutes. Remove chicken from the skillet and discard marinade. Place chicken back in the skillet and brown chicken on medium-low, about 5 minutes, until chicken is lightly browned and cooked through and is no longer pink. Can either place the chicken on the salad warm, or cool in fridge before placing on salad. Cut chicken into strips..
- Mince garlic and place garlic and olive oil in a container with tight fitting lid. Allow to incorporate for at least 4 hours..
- Preheat oven to 300℉. Cut bread into cubes; add to a large mixing bowl. Add 1/2 cup of cheese, dried herbs, paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne. Mix well..
- Using a sieve, strain garlic oil over the bread, pressing garlic with the back of a spoon to get all the garlic juice. Toss..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, then bake another 10-15 minutes. Remove and stir in last 1/4 cup of cheese. Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container..
- In a blender, combine raspberry vinegar, raspberries, honey and basil. Whirl 1 minute or until well blended. With the motor on, add oil in a slow stream, whirling until dressing is smooth..
- Dress up a salad with lots of beautifully colored vegetables. Top with chicken, croutons and raspberry vinaigrette. Although it is to taste, from experience, I recommend using a small amount of the vinaigrette. If too much is used, it will over power the flavor of the rest of the salad..
- Margarita marinade was found @ allrecipes.com allrecipes.com/recipe/best-grilled-margarita-chicken-ever/ Raspberry vinaigrette was found @ What's cooking America whatscookingamerica.net/Salad/RaspberryVinaig.htm crispy garlic parmesan croutons were found @ about.com americanfood.about.com.
Assemble Chicken Caesar Salad: To a large bowl add, chopped romaine lettuce, grilled chicken, shaved parmesan, grated parmesan, homemade croutons and drizzle with dressing or serve on the side. How to Store Chicken Caesar Salad. Honestly, the best way to store Chicken Caesar Salad is to prep everything ahead of time and then store it separately. Grilled chicken marinated in Caesar salad dressing on a bed of romaine lettuce topped with croutons & parmesan cheese. All dinners comes with garlic bread & a salad & your choice of one: white rice, Spanish rice, French fries.