Fiesta Chicken with Beans and Rice. A World of Food at Your Fingertips. Place all remaining ingredients, except rice, in slow cooker. Transfer chicken to plate; tent with foil to keep warm.
Spoon the chicken mixture into the greased crock pot. Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. You can have Fiesta Chicken with Beans and Rice using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fiesta Chicken with Beans and Rice
- It’s 1 of No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- It’s 2 can of (10 oz) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained.
- You need 1 can of (15 oz each)Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of (15 oz each) Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 packages of (1.25 oz each) taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 24 pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of parboiled white long-grain rice, uncooked.
Slice chicken into thin strips and toss with the garlic powder, cumin, and pepper. Heat the oil in the pan and add the chicken. Fiesta Lime Chicken and Rice Foil Packs are a great way to grill up a whole meal at once! All the flavors of Mexican chicken that you love in one tidy, tasty package.
Fiesta Chicken with Beans and Rice instructions
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place all remaining ingredients, except rice, in slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 7-1/2 hours or until chicken is tender.Add rice, stir and cook 30 minutes more or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir again before serving..
Serve with smoky, tangy, lime rice and tender black beans! Serve shredded chicken slow cooked with tomatoes, corn and black beans over rice or as a burrito in flour tortillas. Make it a fiesta of flavors by adding toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped cilantro or green onions. Add the rice, water, salt, lime juice, and cilantro to a medium pot. I've done it as a freezer meal by throwing everything into a gallon size freezer bag and then dumping into the crockpot frozen in the morning.