Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight. Fill with your favorite yogurt and fresh fruits for a complete healthy meal! These little granola cups are super easy to make. What if I told you these yogurt granola fruit tarts were super easy to make, would you make one? granola, plain greek yogurt, fruits, yogurt, yogurt.
Choose plain yogurt, either regular style or Greek, and mix in your own flavors or cut-up fruit. Layer fresh fruits, creamy yogurt and crunchy granola for a delicious and healthy breakfast or a simple dessert. Fruit and yogurt parfait with granola is quick and easy to make. You can cook Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight
- You need 2 (11 oz) of bags Honey Bunches of Oats.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of your favorite yogurt (I used Dannon vanilla).
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of fresh strawberries.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of fresh blackberries.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of My homage fudge sauce from the Oreo cheesecake recipe.
Find granola yogurt fruit stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Delicious and healthy yogurt with granola. Granola with yogurt and berries in glasses. Muesli with fruit on wooden background.
Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight instructions
- Slice strawberries and in a medium bowl mix all the fruit with a tsp of sugar and set aside..
- Pour a layer of granola, next yogurt, then fudge. Next put a layer of fruit..
- Pour a layer of granola then yogurt and next fruit. Drizzle fudge on top. Place in refrigerator till ready to serve. Enjoy!.
These cute little fruit and yogurt granola cups are perfect for those situations. The nice thing about them is that you can top them any way you like. I have a particular vegan coconut yogurt that I'm a. Fruit-flavored yogurts are essentially glorified ice cream. Read the label of any fruit-on-the-bottom Spoon half of the yogurt into a bowl or glass, then top with half of the fruit and granola, then repeat.