Easy breakfast banana wrap. Put down a Tortilla then cut the ends off the banana to fit the size of the Tortilla. Then add the shaved chocolate, the oats, and the crushed life cereal (fruit). These easy banana breakfast wraps are a raw, vegan option for breakfast on-the-go.
The idea couldn't be any more. This banana wrap makes a perfect breakfast on the go! In fact, it's so easy, it's almost not a recipe at all! You can have Easy breakfast banana wrap using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy breakfast banana wrap
- You need 2 of Tortilla's.
- You need 1 of banana.
- It’s of some shaved chocolate.
- You need 1/10 teaspoon of oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed life cereal.
- You need of (optional) a bit of fruit.
- You need of some syrup.
I mean really, what can't you put in a tortilla? So if you are one of the few that can't have. You guys need to eat breakfast! It's how you will get the energy POWER through your day and your workouts.
Easy breakfast banana wrap step by step
- Put down a Tortilla then cut the ends off the banana to fit the size of the Tortilla.
- Then add the shaved chocolate, the oats, and the crushed life cereal(fruit).
- Then add your syrup then roll it up so you have a wrap.
- Last take your wrap and wrap it in another Tortilla and enjoy.
Stir together the peanut butter and honey in a bowl until smooth. Mix in the coconut and granola. Most of your brunch favorites are really just desserts pretending to be morning food. This dessert pizza couldn't be easier to prepare, making it pre-morning coffee friendly. Plus, the luscious combination of Nutella and sliced bananas will win.