Chocolate Zucchini Bread. This easy Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe is moist, chocolaty, and will remind you of your favorite chocolate cake. You will never know it is made with a vegetable! To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well.
I have tried others but this one has just the right amount of. Chocolate Zucchini Bread I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chocolate zucchini bread is the perfect way to use up any extra zucchini bread you have laying around. You can cook Chocolate Zucchini Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 of square unsweetened chocolate melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts(I used walnuts).
- It’s 2 cups of grated zucchini.
And I bet you'll make it a priority to have extra zucchini after tasting this recipe! 😉. This Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe came about because one summer I had a glut of zucchini, and I wanted to make something new. Since everything seems to taste better when it contains chocolate. This easy chocolate zucchini bread is amazingly simple to make and uses several healthy substitutions.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Grease and flour or spray 2 8×4 bread pans or this makes 2 1/2 dozen cupcakes..
- Mix flour,baking powder,and salt..
- Add eggs,oil,sugar,vanilla and chocolate. Mix well..
- Fold in zucchini and nuts. Batter is stiff and thick like a brownie mix..
- Divide batter between pans..
- Bake 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool. Refrigerate leftovers. Freezes well..
Plus it's so incredibly delicious and a great way to satisfy your chocolate cravings and. This easy Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe is made with zucchini and loaded with chocolate chips. It's super moist, rich, delicious and oil-free! Chocolate Zucchini Bread – Moist, rich, chocolaty and the chocolate chunks inside are melted and create an amazing texture. To print the recipe check the.