Loaded chicken Alfredo. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Adding some bacon and a whole lot of cheese made this Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake an amazing comfort food dinner! Look at the ooey, gooey cheese!
We ditched the typical cream, butter, and cheese Alfredo sauce for something much better for you—and just as delicious. By David Zinczenko and Matt Goulding. Directions : Cook the gnocchi according to the package directions. You can have Loaded chicken Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts (roughly) cut into bite sized pieces.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 16 oz of package fettuccini.
- You need 8 large of whole mushrooms.
- You need 16 oz of package frozen broccoli.
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 cup of whole milk. this is a rough estimate since I forgot to measure it :-\ :-).
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
Loaded Chicken and Bacon Alfredo Potato. One of the most popular types of recipes here on LLK is that of quick and easy dinner ideas. While we all love gawking at pictures of decadent, gooey chocolate anything drizzled in caramel with sprinkles on top, what we NEED is anything that will help get dinner on the table – FAST. Cook the bacon and set aside.
Loaded chicken Alfredo instructions
- In a large pot start some water to boil. Once it's boiling add the pasta and about a tablespoon of salt.
- Warm about 2 tablespoons olive oil in large fry pan. I used my chicken frying pan. Add crushed garlic and diced onion. 'sweat' for about 5-6 minutes..
- After you've sweated the garlic and onion add the chicken. Cook until no longer pink. Salt and pepper it a little..
- Remove chicken, leaving the juice/oil, to a bowl. The frozen broccoli…poke a few holes in one side of the bad (if you don't have the stream in the bag kind) and microwave for about 6-7 minutes. While this is going on go on to the next step..
- To the juice left in the pan, sprinkle the flour and with a wisk stir in butter and cook for about 5 minutes. Medium heat..
- Add the milk, slowly at first. Whisk to make it smooth. Once all the milk is added add the mushrooms and chicken. A little salt and pepper. Cook on medium/high stirring often about 30 minutes. Might be less, just till it's thickened a bit..
- After it's thickened add the broccoli and parmesan cheese. Mix well. Salt and pepper if you need. The pasta should be done and drained by now, add it to the rest and mix it all up. Serve with garlic bread if you like!.
Add chicken and oil to a large skillet, turning the chicken strips frequently to cook. Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake Inside BruCrew Life. Gradually add the half-and-half, peas and cheese. Drain fettuccine; toss with chicken mixture. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken.