Honey cashew chicken. Honey Cashew Chicken A healthier version of a popular Asian dish — Cashew Chicken. A spicy and sweet chicken with crisp vegetables in a flavorful sauce. Forget takeout and cook in with super-fast Honey Cashew Chicken with Rice.
Finished with a delicious sticky sauce made of rice vinegar, honey, soy sauce and Sriracha, our Honey Cashew Chicken is practically a flavor explosion. Cashew chicken is my go-to favorite when craving Asian inspired recipes. Stir reserved sauce and pour it into skillet. You can cook Honey cashew chicken using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey cashew chicken
- Prepare of rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of red rice.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of chicken.
- You need 40 oz of pineapple chunks about two cans.
- You need 10 large of chicken breasts boneless skinless.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt for chicken.
- It’s of honey mixture.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lite soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of oil to stirfry with.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of stirfry.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 large of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of frozen Edamame beans, or sweet peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cashews pieces.
Bring the water to boil in a sauce pan. Stir once and reduce heat to low. In the drippings, saute onion until tender. Combine the honey, parsley and remaining orange juice; stir into skillet.
Honey cashew chicken instructions
- Mix the salt, juice, with 4 cups of water boil your rice. Cook till water craters form cover and remove from heat. Don't lift that lid for 20 minutes.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces..
- Mix the chicken, salt, cornstarch, and pepper in a bag and shake.
- Whisk the honey. Soy sauce, and vinegar together in a bowl set aside..
- Heat the oil add the chicken mixture. Cook 4 minutes should be browned. Add garlic, red pepper, pineapple chunks, and Edamame beans or peas. Cook till done about 5 minutes..
- Add cashews stir 2 minutes add honey sauce mixture..
- Serve with rice, hope enjoy!.
And cashews, And honey, And a good stir fry! And oh how I LOVE them even more all together! Honey Coconut Cashew Chicken Stir Fry. Mix the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, hoisin sauce, chili sauce, broth and cornstarch and set aside. In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic.