Broccoli chicken casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. A creamy chicken and broccoli casserole with a hint of curry flavor has a topping of melted cheese and crisp corn flake crumbs for a dish even picky kids will enjoy. Use a store-bought roasted chicken to make it easy.
Dry stuffing mix is sprinkled over the top for a crunchy, flavorful topping. In a small saucepan, cook broccoli in water until crisp-tender; drain. Combine the chicken, soup, mayonnaise, cheese and curry powder; spoon over broccoli. You can have Broccoli chicken casserole using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli chicken casserole
- Prepare 3 large of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 packages of chopped precooked frozen broccoli (microwaveable bags are easiest).
- It’s 4 cup of Cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 packages of 8 Oz bags of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 packages of Ritz crackers.
This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole is a simple, quick and delicious dinner filled with chicken, broccoli and cheese and topped with buttered bread crumbs! The whole family loves this easy chicken broccoli and cheese casserole. This hearty Broccoli Chicken Casserole recipe is made with your choice of pasta, tender chicken and broccoli, and the most delicious creamy cheddar mushroom sauce. See notes above for possible ingredient variations too.
Broccoli chicken casserole instructions
- Mix meat, broccoli, rice,and soup in a LG bowl. Spread half of mixture in a lg greased casserole dish and then one pack of shredded cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Ritz crackers on top and butter. Bake at 350° for about 40 mins..
There's no need to pre-cook the rice, pre-cook the chicken, or pre-cook the veggies, making the cozy, family-friendly meal a simple option for busy nights! A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. This casserole featuring chicken and broccoli is a delicious, quick, and easy recipe for any night of the week! Make this family-favorite recipe from scratch without using canned soups.