Creamy chicken, broccoli and cheese casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Bring a pot of water to a boil. In a bowl or a large cup, combine softened cream cheese and chicken stock, until smooth.
Remove from heat and stir in sharp Cheddar cheese, mixing until cheese has melted into the sauce. Season sliced chicken breasts generously with salt and pepper. Stir halfway through cooking to help cheese melt evenly. You can cook Creamy chicken, broccoli and cheese casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken, broccoli and cheese casserole
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 14 oz of bag of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of Campbell's soup for cooking creamy herb and garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
In a large bowl, mix the chicken soup, the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, shredded chicken, half the Cheddar and some salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the broccoli and top with the. In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, blend sour cream, softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, egg, and spices (salt through pepper) until thoroughly combined. Lastly, add the shredded chicken, stir to combine.
Creamy chicken, broccoli and cheese casserole instructions
- Boil chicken breasts and shred.
- Thaw broccoli and boil for 20 minutes until soft.
- Drain broccoli and mix with chicken, cheese, Campbell's soup for cooking creamy herb and garlic, onion powder and pepper..
- Spray a 9×13 glass baking pan with nonstick spray then add mixture to pan.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes until cheese is melted..
- Enjoy!! I hope you love it!! Great for low carb diets!.
A creamy chicken and broccoli casserole with a hint of curry flavor has a topping of melted cheese and crisp corn flake crumbs for a dish even picky kids will enjoy. Use a store-bought roasted chicken to make it easy. Add chicken, broccoli, shredded cheese and remaining milk; mix well. Add the chicken, cheddar, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the broccoli and stir well to combine. Pour broccoli mixture into prepared baking dish.