Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP. A texture and creamy rich cajun chicken pasta are the great and nutritious dish for your table. However, prepare the low sodium chicken soup can be a challenge. You will need to make the chicken soup flavored and the taste blended well.
Make sure to get the full recipe at the bottom of this post. Cook the pasta according to package instructions. While the pasta is cooking, pan fry the seasoned chicken that you pounded thin. You can cook Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP
- You need 6 oz of farfalle pasta.
- It’s 1 lb of skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 8 oz of Mushroom sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of 32oz Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth.
- Prepare 1 of 14oz can chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato with green chillies.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh basil cut in strips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped bacon optional.
Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through. Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese. But this cajun pasta has always had my heart and soul.
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP instructions
- Season chicken with Cajun seasoning & cook on both side in a lil bit of evoo for about 5 mins per side set aside & let it rest.
- Melt butter and saute onions & mushrooms for a few mins.
- Add bell pepper and garlic saute for 30 seconds then add flour and cook for a few minutes.
- Add swanson Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth.
- Along with some chicken broth cream and simmer until thickened.
- Add cooked pasta cooked chicken peas and tomatoes with green chilirs and heat through.
- Stir in Monterey Jack cheese and fresh basil.
That creamy alfredo sauce just melts right in your mouth, complemented by the spicy kick of the cajun chicken topped with refreshing tomato chunks and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine.. Rotini pasta for ease of eating and I think it 'catches' the sauce better. I also chopped up the chicken and. This creamy Cajun chicken recipe has juicy, golden, pan-fried chicken in a zingy cream sauce.