Creamy Chicken Pot Pie. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Roll out remaining pastry to fit tops of pies; place over filling. I got this recipe from my husband's step-grandmother and it is delicious and easy.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Creamy Chicken Pot Pie is a dish that takes a few minutes to make, but your family will love you for making it. Make crust: In food processor, combine flour, butter, Parmesan and salt. You can have Creamy Chicken Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s 1 packages of pie crust.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 packages of frozen mixed veggies.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
Pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in chicken, vegetables and garlic salt. Beat egg and milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended; stir in baking mix just until moistened. Place pie plate on baking sheet.
Creamy Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Season your chicken and bake for 35 minutes once its done shred up your chicken.
- In a bowl mix your cream of chicken soup frozen vegetables sour cream cheese onions and chicken all together and add a little dash of seasoning salt for flavor.
- Roll your crust out on the bottom of the pan add your filling and put the other crust on top poke holes in the dough and brush melted butter on top then bake in the oven for 40mintues until the top is golden brown.
Creamy Chicken pot pie with puff pastry and vegetables – comfort food bliss! Read on to find out how to ensure you don't get a soggy bottom! I could literally eat it by the ladle full. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and frozen vegetables, and a mix of dried and fresh herbs. I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie.