Chicken Penne Alfredo with veggies and homemade sauce. How to Make Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe with Chicken. It all starts with a homemade creamy garlic Alfredo sauce recipe, chicken and fettuccini pasta. If you don't want to use fettuccine, you can use your favorite pasta.
This Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta is Amazing! Add Easy Chicken Alfredo Casserole to your next meal plan and keep your family happy with this Easy Chicken Alfredo Bake, Everyone loves Cheesy Pasta smothered in a tasty Alfredo cream sauce that's easy to make. Fill a Dutch oven two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil. You can cook Chicken Penne Alfredo with veggies and homemade sauce using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Penne Alfredo with veggies and homemade sauce
- You need 4 of Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless.
- You need 1 box of Penne Pasta-14.5 oz.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper- sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of White Onion-finely sliced.
- You need 2 cup of Frozen Peas.
- It’s 4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Asiago Parmesan Cheese Grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coarse Black Pepper-divided.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cajon Seasoning.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
Add fettuccine and vegetables; return to a boil. Meanwhile, cook chicken in butter in a large skillet until no longer pink. Add the cheeses, broth and soup mix; cook and stir until cheeses are melted. Drain pasta and vegetables; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat.
Chicken Penne Alfredo with veggies and homemade sauce step by step
- Boil water in large pasta pot. (While waiting for boil, finely slice white onion and red pepper, set to side).
- Add pasta to boiling water and boil 11 to 13 minutes. (While boiling pasta, get chicken breats ready to cook).
- Cut breasts in half, season with pepper, Italian seasoning, and a dash of salt and cajun seasoning. (Heat oil over med-high heat then add chicken and sautee in large pan until done about 10-15 minutes).
- Remove chicken from sautee pan and set aside. In same pan Sautee red peppers, white onions, garlic. Add 1/4 tsp. sugar to veggies and a pinch of salt. Cook until translucent and soft. Add to chicken. (Clean pan).
- When pasta is done, drain and set aside. Boil small sauce pan of water and cook frozen peas per directions on bag. Once done, drain and add peas to pasta..
- Add heavy cream and cajun seasoning to Sautee pan, heating over med-high heat bring to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and some coarse black pepper. Reduce heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until thickens..
- Remove from heat and stir in grated cheeses. Go slowly but not toooo slow. If the cream cools to much the cheese won't melt. If this happens then turn heat on low and continue to mix in until mostly blended. It may be a little lumpy, it's okay..
- Cut up cooked chicken, add it and veggies to pasta/peas. Then add sauce and toss in bowl. All done!.
- Don't forget to let me know what you think of the recipe!.
How to Make Chicken Spinach Alfredo. Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to box directions for al dente. In a pan over medium-high heat, melt butter, then add the chicken breast. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and basil. Remove from heat and set chicken aside.