Ginger – Orange Chicken with Snow Peas. Remove cover and stir in ginger, and sugar. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Stir the lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and ginger in a small bowl until the sugar is dissolved.
Stir everything in the pan together and turn heat to low and allow everything to come together and cook snow peas. Stir in the snow peas, garlic, and gingerroot. Once in a while we at home love to indulge in Chinese food. You can cook Ginger – Orange Chicken with Snow Peas using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ginger – Orange Chicken with Snow Peas
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh snow peas.
- You need of Orange sauce.
- You need 1/2 can of organic frozen orange juice (or your fave frozen OJ).
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated fresh ginger.
- You need 1 of minced jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper (to taste).
What I love about Chinese food is its quick to prepare and very flavorful. So it is perfect for a quick meal. This saucy Ginger Chicken With Oyester Mushroom and Snow peas goes very well with rice. One thing that is a key technique in coki Spring vegetables and chicken breast strips sauteed with fresh ginger, lime juice, and a touch of soy sauce for a quick weeknight meal.
Ginger – Orange Chicken with Snow Peas instructions
- In a bowl, mix the components of the sauce together and set aside (Add the juice right from the can, frozen.. when u add everything else it will melt and get smooth).
- Heat oil in pan. Lightly dust chicken with cornstarch,salt and pepper. Brown in oil until chicken is cooked through..
- Remove chicken once cooked and place on paper towel..
- To the hot pan, add the sauce, cook until it bubbles then add chicken back and add snow peas..
- Stir everything in the pan together and turn heat to low and allow everything to come together and cook snow peas..
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice or quinoa and garnish with orange zest (optional) (you can serve it with anything, really 😊).
I love making stir fries for dinner, what's better than throwing veggies and protein into a wok and having dinner ready in minutes. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok. Stir in mushrooms, water chestnuts, and reserved chicken broth mixture. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, ground ginger, garlic and cornstarch until completely combined. Pour half of the soy sauce mixture over the chicken chunks then set the other half of the sauce aside.