Glorified Crockpot Chicken and Noodles. This is an incredible Crock Pot meal. Not only is it hearty, rich and delicious, but it's also so easy to prepare. Cooking the chicken low and slow for several hours makes it tender and flavorful.
Glorified Crockpot Chicken and Noodles Diced turkey may also be used! When you want to make an easy yet delicious and filling meal, this is a great recipe to try. These comforting chicken and noodles made in the crock pot are super easy! You can cook Glorified Crockpot Chicken and Noodles using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Glorified Crockpot Chicken and Noodles
- Prepare 1 packages of (8 oz.) Noodles of choice.
- It’s 3 cup of Diced cooked chicken breast (Turkey may also be used!).
- Prepare 1 can of (10 1/4 oz.) Cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/3 cup of Milk (More if needed!).
- You need 1/2 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pimento, drained and chopped.
- It’s 1 can of (4 oz.) Mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Diced celery.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Frozen or Canned peas.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Chedder Cheese, White cheddar will work too!.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste!.
- You need 1 of Crumbled Ritz crackers.
- It’s 1 of Paprika.
- It’s 1 of Parsley.
This is a family favorite recipe! The creamy broth coats the pasta and tender meat for a cozy, family-friendly meal that's perfect on a chilly night! We can all use more easy crockpot chicken recipes, and this one will not disappoint. The taste is similar to chicken noodle soup — minus the.
Glorified Crockpot Chicken and Noodles instructions
- Cook noodles less than time says on package.UNTIL BARELY TENDER! They will finish cooking in the crockpot! Drain and rinse well..
- In large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients with the noodles making sure the noodles are somewhat separated and evenly coated. Don't overmix! ****** If you are using canned peas toss them in at the end!.
- Spray your crockpot with non-stick spray. Cook on low about 4-5 hrs. High about 2-3 hrs. Until heated thoroughly and bubbling!.
- Sprinkle on crushed Ritz crackers paprika and parsley about a half hour before serving! Enjoy!.
Instructions: Place chicken breast in crock pot, cover with chicken soup and chicken broth. Gradually stir in chicken broth and milk and bring to boil. Remove from heat and stir in the soup, sour cream, mayonnaise, peas and chicken. That's where this Crockpot Chicken and Noodles recipe comes in. They are warm, and creamy, and comforting — like your favorite bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup when you need a little less soup and a little more stick-to-your-ribs (because you might be stranded on the side of the highway tomorrow).