Crockpot easy cheesy chicken and rice. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Prepare A Slow Cooker Meals. Cook white rice and set aside. Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice came about as I was wandering around at the grocery store during a vacation to Tennessee back in May.
The brown rice cooks perfectly in the slow cooker with the juicy chicken. Other easy crockpot recipes you might enjoy: Easy crockpot spaghetti and meatballs with NO boiling noodles required. Our slow cooker chicken cacciatore is simple and healthy. You can cook Crockpot easy cheesy chicken and rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot easy cheesy chicken and rice
- Prepare 4 of Frozen chicken breasts.
- You need 2 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 of Ranch packet.
- Prepare 1 of box softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of white rice.
This Crockpot sesame chicken; This spicy Crockpot buffalo chicken sliders recipe is great. Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to slow cooker. In a bowl, combine chicken stock and cream of chicken condense soup. Remove chicken and use two forks to shred.
Crockpot easy cheesy chicken and rice step by step
- Place the frozen chicken breasts in the crockpot.
- In large bowl combine the soup, milk, cheese, cream cheese, and Ranch packet.
- Pour mixture over the frozen chicken.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve over white rice.
Return chicken to slow cooker and add cooked rice, cheese and corn. It added some green (which I love) and another dimension to the flavors. Hope you enjoy this easy family favorite! Place chicken into crockpot and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle your chopped onions on top of chicken.