Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat.
You can have Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat
- You need 2 lbs of pinto beans.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 of sweet onion diced.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic clove diced.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro diced.
- Prepare 5-6 of small sweet tomatoes diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of favorite barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chile powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of cumin.
- You need 1/2-1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1-2 of jalapeño pepper (remove seeds to reduce heat).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of garlic powder.
Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat instructions
- Cover beans in water 2 to 3 hours before starting. Saute' the onion and garlic. Add in hamburger meat and brown..
- Add beans and cover 1 inch above and turn heat to medium high. Add all other ingredients and cover. Stir occasionally and check to see if need to add more water if cooks down. Goes great with corn bread, Enjoy!!.