Spinach artichoke lasagna with chicken. Browse Our Official Site For Easy Lasagna Recipes. Home » Dinners » White Chicken Lasagna (Spinach Artichoke Lasagna Recipe) Baked Casseroles Chicken Breast Dinners Pasta Shredded/Rotisserie. This post may contain affiliate links.
This recipe comes together very quickly, layering the uncooked noodles, prepared spaghetti sauce, creamy spinach and artichoke filling, chicken and cheese. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. You can have Spinach artichoke lasagna with chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach artichoke lasagna with chicken
- Prepare 1 can of artichokes.
- Prepare 9 of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 box of frozen spinach, thawed and drained.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of jar alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 3/4 of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary dried.
Add the pimientos, spinach and lemon juice, then stir until the spinach has wilted, for a minute or so. Nestle the chicken back into the skillet, spooning a little sauce over the top. Season chicken all over with salt, pepper, and oregano. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
Spinach artichoke lasagna with chicken step by step
- Pre heat oven 350. Cook chicken how ever you want. I poached mine while cooking and prepping this dish..
- Chop onions and mince garlic. Saute for a few minutes..
- Add chicken broth and rosemary. Bring to a boil..
- Add chopped artichokes and spinach. Simmer for 5 minute with lid on. Add Alfredo, cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Dice up your chicken.
- Pour 1/4 of sauce on bottom of 13×9 baking dish. Then noodles. Then chicken. Top with sauce and then mozzarella cheese. Repeat.
- Top the last layer with feta cheese. Cover with tin foil and bake 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 more minutes. Let it sit for 10 minutes..
White Chicken Lasagna with Spinach is the creamiest, dreamiest, cheesiest white lasagne you'll ever have the pleasure of eating. Perfect for the family, dinner guests, or for keeping all to yourself. If you love comforting, tasty pasta dishes like this white chicken lasagne, then you're going to go ga-ga for this Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad, this Spicy Tomato Garlic Shrimp Pasta, or this. Add Parmesan, Mozzarella/Monterey Jack, salt and pepper, and cayenne pepper. Stir to melt, and if it's overly thick, splash in chicken broth.