Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Shells W Spinach "casserole". Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Mix up sauce, pasta, chicken, and spinach. Put a thin layer of Parmesan cheese on the top.
Mix Parmesan and breadcrumbs and sprinkle on top of casserole. I have a couple of other chicken casserole dishes you may want to check out – Cheesy Vegetable Chicken Casserole. Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole Directions. You can cook Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Shells W Spinach "casserole" using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Shells W Spinach "casserole"
- Prepare 1 box of Shell pasta.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of Frozen box of spinach.
- It’s 1 can of Classico garlic Alfredo sauce (or make your own sauce, I'm just lazy and love this brand).
- Prepare 1 of Or 2 chicken breasts.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic salt, salt, pepper as needed.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the flour and water until smooth. S pinach Chicken Casserole with Cream Cheese and Mozzarella – All of the delicious flavors of cream cheese, spinach, and chicken are packed into this delicious dinner recipe! This easy spinach chicken casserole recipe comes together quite quickly and makes a nice combination for a busy day's meal.
Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Shells W Spinach "casserole" instructions
- Cook shell pasta.
- I usually get the frozen box of spinach and put it in the microwave for the stated time..
- Cook chicken as well during this time. I like to cut it into small pieces and cook until done in butter with a little cayenne pepper but season as you wish..
- Mix up sauce, pasta, chicken, and spinach. Put a thin layer of Parmesan cheese on the top..
- Put in oven at 375 for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and beautiful on top..
As a bonus, this casserole recipe is also keto diet friendly, gluten-free, and low carb. Chicken Stuffed Shells are a rich, creamy and easy meal! Juicy chicken stuffed inside of tender pasta shells and smothered with cheese on every level. Perfect for busy weeknights, you can make this delicious and hearty meal for your family without spending hours over the stove. Slowly pour chicken broth into cream cheese mixture, stirring until mixture is smooth; pour over chicken and spinach.