Ramen vegetable stir fry. Stir fry until beginning to soften. Add the red pepper and zucchini and continue stir frying until all the veggies are crisp-tender. Add the noodles to the pan and pour in the sauce.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet set over medium-high heat, add the oil. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain the ramen and add the noodles to the skillet. You can have Ramen vegetable stir fry using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ramen vegetable stir fry
- You need 2 of frozen vegetable stir fry bags.
- You need 2 of top ramen packets.
- You need 12 oz of chicken breast , chopped.
- Prepare 1 of sweet n sour mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
How to Make Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry Add the oils to a skillet and cook the diced chicken until mostly cooked through. Then, add in the veggies and bamboo shoots and cover to steam until crisp-tender. After the chicken and veggies are done, add in two packages of cooked ramen noodles. To Make Ramen Stir Fry Here's all you have to do for this quick and delicious meal: Discard the flavor packet and boil the noodles until slightly al dente and drain.
Ramen vegetable stir fry instructions
- Boil water for the top ramen. Discard the flavor packets.Cook while you prep and get other pan ready..
- Get pan hot (wok works best) , and add oil . Add chicken. Cook until no longer pink. About 3 minutes..
- Add frozen veggies. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes. Add noodles and mix in ..
- Add sauce. I used sweet n sour. You can also use teriyaki or any other sauce you like. Mix and cook another couple of minutes, about 5..
Stir fry cabbage and other vegetables until tender-crisp. This ramen noodle stir fry is all things delicious. One of my favorite parts of stir fry is pairing it with either fluffy white rice or noodles. Stir in seasoning from packet: Cover to keep warm. In a medium bowl, whisk together beef stock, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar and Sriracha.