Egg Roll wrapped barbecued shredded Chicken. The Best Southwest Chicken Egg Rolls are a colorful combination of golden corn, black beans, red bell peppers, jalapeños, shredded cheese and tender bites of chicken with a sweet and spicy southwest seasoning all wrapped up in an egg roll wrapper. These won't last long at your next party! Simple and flavorful appetizers that can be made into snacks or a main dish is the perfect food recipe I.
Lay the wrapper pointing straight up and down, add shredded chicken to the center. Fold the bottom upwards then roll it up. Lay the flap side down into oil fry till crispy.. You can cook Egg Roll wrapped barbecued shredded Chicken using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Roll wrapped barbecued shredded Chicken
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of leftover chicken shredded in batch88 barbecue sauce see my recipes with the same name.
- It’s 4 of large egg roll wraps.
- You need as needed of oil to fry.
Cut the jalapeno in half lengthwise. The shredded BBQ chicken is made in the slow cooker which can be done ahead of time, so really the only thing to do is assemble and bake the egg rolls. The BBQ ranch dipping sauce tastes great with the egg rolls and is made healthier by using Greek yogurt instead of mayo or sour cream. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool slightly.
Egg Roll wrapped barbecued shredded Chicken step by step
- Cook the shredded chicken and let cool.
- Heat oil.
- Lay the wrapper pointing straight up and down, add shredded chicken to the center..
- Fold the sides inward. Fold the bottom upwards then roll it up.
- Lay the flap side down into oil fry till crispy..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the ranch with the. For the filling, I took inspiration from my Buffalo Chicken Dip and added some cream cheese to the mix to make them creamy, moist and flavorful! You can see more Super Bowl Recipes here. I tested them several times until I got the filling just right, both in my oven and Skinnytaste Vremi Air Fryer that you can pre-order now, it comes out early May! Remove from heat and stir in the water chestnuts; drain the liquid from the chicken and cabbage mixture; taste and season with salt if desired.