Chicken Noodle Pot Pie casserole. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. I like to call this a chicken pot pie noodle casserole because it really is a cross between pot pie and chicken noodle soup without the crust and without the unhealthy canned soup. This recipe is also very forgiving and you can change things up as you like.
The perfect busy week night dinner. This Chicken Pot Pie Casserole is a SUPER simple dinner recipe to whip up and it feeds the whole family. We also have a delicious fall version on our website that is a Harvest Chicken Pot Pie that you might like, it's addicting and uses drop biscuits! You can have Chicken Noodle Pot Pie casserole using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Pot Pie casserole
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 5 cup of chicken broth (seasoning or broth in a can).
- Prepare 5 cup of egg noodles, wheat.
- You need 8 tbsp of butter unsalted.
- Prepare 2 cup of carrots , diced.
- It’s 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion diced.
- It’s 8 cup of water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
This Chicken Pot Pie Noodle Skillet is classic chicken pot pie transformed into a skillet dish with noodles instead of a crust. Never in all my life have I ever gotten excited, or even been interested in, Chicken Pot Pie. The comfort of chicken pot pie without all of the work! My one-pot creamy chicken pot pie noodles are creamy, flavorful and best of all, filling!
Chicken Noodle Pot Pie casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400. Fill a large pot with water and chicken broth seasoning. You will be cooking chicken, noodles, and vegetables in this pot. Less clean up and faster..
- Add chicken . Bring to a boil and cook about 10 minutes on medium heat. Enough heat to keep it at a steady boil..
- Add noodles , onions and carrots. Set timer for 12 minutes. While thats cooking , lets get the sauce ready. About a minute out, add frozen peas..
- In a large saute pan, Melt 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter on medium heat. Start sprinkling in flour and whisking. Keep adding a little bit of flour at a time and whisking until flour is gone and has turned a light brown. About 5 minutes..
- Add garlic. Cook about 2..
- Use a ladle and add 3 ladles full of the boiling broth to the flour mixture. About 3 cups . Whisk until smooth. Add another 3 or 4 ladles to the pan and whisk to smooth..
- Add heavy cream or milk. Whisk in and cook until noodles are done . About 5 minutes..
- Remove chicken and dice into bite size pieces. Drain noodles and vegetables. Add both ingredients to a large greased baking dish. Add cream sauce and mix . Add fresh cracked pepper..
- Unwrap your crescent tube and place it on top of your chicken mixture. Melt 2 tablespoon of butter and brush onto the crescents. This will make the crescents amazingly crispy. Put in oven and cook about 14 minutes. Crescents will be a beautiful brown color. Enjoy.
This cozy one-pot meal is exactly what I want to eat for the next two four months or until spring is here. Tell me […] Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Casserole. You can make this instant pot chicken pot pie recipe any time of year, and never have to worry about it heating up your home. It is super fast to make, and the egg noodles give a perfect spin on a traditional dish. I highly recommend it, we love to have it year-round because it is that good.