Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Stir halfway through cooking to help cheese melt evenly. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is sure to become a new family favorite!
It's cheesy, it's comforting, loaded with broccoli and super simple to make! I wanted to share with you another favorite one pot recipe of mine. It has rice, chicken, cheese, and some broccoli. You can cook Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Boneless skinless chicken breast (chopped).
- It’s 4 cup of White Rice (cooked).
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen Broccoli Florets.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 can of cream of onion soup.
- You need 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 packages of Ritz Crackers (crushed).
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole is pure comfort food! This hearty casserole has it all, and no canned soup! With tender bites of chicken in a creamy, cheesy sauce, flavorful rice and crisp tender broccoli all topped off with a well seasoned, crunchy topping. The perfect casserole for the whole family.
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven @ 375°.
- Season chicken with onion powder,salt, and black pepper.
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil and add minced garlic. Stir for 30 secs and add seasoned chicken..
- Saute chicken for 5 mins and add Broccoli florets. Cook for 10 mins or until broccoli is tender (you may want to add a few tablespoons of water to chicken).
- In a bowl combine cooked rice cream of chicken cream of onion and cheddar cheese soup. Mix well.
- Add cooked chicken and broccoli to rice mixure. Add sharp cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Place into casserole dish and cover with shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Add crushed crackers and pour melted butter over the top..
- Bake for 20 mins or until brown and bubbly.
- And ENJOY!!!.
Transfer cooked rice into a large mixing bowl, and stir in the chicken, broccoli, and onion. How to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole – from scratch! Sauté garlic and onion in butter and/or oil, then mostly cook the chicken – it finishes cooking with the rice; Add flour, milk, broth and basic seasonings (salt, pepper, thyme), then add the rice right into the same pot. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. In a large bowl combine, cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese soup, broccoli, chicken, lemon juice and mix together.