Chicken Broccoli Casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. A creamy chicken and broccoli casserole with a hint of curry flavor has a topping of melted cheese and crisp corn flake crumbs for a dish even picky kids will enjoy. Use a store-bought roasted chicken to make it easy.
Place the chicken in a large pot with water to cover. Assembly time is minimal with this simple casserole combining chicken, cream of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese and broccoli. Dry stuffing mix is sprinkled over the top for a crunchy, flavorful topping. You can have Chicken Broccoli Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 4 oz of velveeta cheese or other cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1 box of Stove Top stuffing.
Looking for broccoli and chicken casserole recipes? There's no need to pre-cook the rice, pre-cook the chicken, or pre-cook the veggies, making the cozy, family-friendly meal a simple option for busy nights! A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen.
Chicken Broccoli Casserole step by step
- Cook Broccoli and stuffing according to package directions. Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces and cook in skillet until done..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix soups, sour cream, mayo, and cheese..
- When broccoli is cooked add it to the soup mixture. Mix well..
- Spray 9×13 baking pan. Spread cooked chicken on bottom. Spread soup and broccoli mixture on top of chicken. Top with stuffing. Cover with foil and bake in 350° oven for 30 min or until heated through. Enjoy!.
Make this family-favorite recipe from scratch without using canned soups. One of the BEST broccoli casserole recipes! This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole is a simple, quick and delicious dinner filled with chicken, broccoli and cheese and topped with buttered bread crumbs! The whole family loves this easy chicken broccoli and cheese casserole. Pour the soup mixture over the broccoli and chicken.